IT Support – 40 uur per week.
What the job entails?
You’ll be working at the IT department for a large scale International operating telecom provider in Amsterdam. As you can imagine it’s of great importance that this service is running steadily and smoothly.
You’ll be part of the team (5-10p) that is the driving force behind the efficient IT-support services for the C-level executives.
Your core activities will entail the more on the spot practical support (for example, there’s a support-bar in the office) as well as support on larger IT-related projects.
Your clear communication-skills, patience and your flexible thinking will help you in your daily activities.
To be able to get the best out of you and your colleagues, you will of course be well taken care of!
Who are we?
You will be joining our team at Four IT, a growing company in the world of IT services.
Because we’re not afraid to dream big, as we experience that we can deliver big, we already made some big steps toward becoming the biggest IT-service provider of the Netherlands.
We believe that your qualities should be the backbone of your career. With that as a starting point, combined with your ambition, we believe a lot is possible!
Being as you are and being provided with a supporting surrounding that brings out the best in you and your work.
This personal touch is also noticeable in what we do as a company; Being flexible and personal is what brings out the extra quality in our projects and services. “We call you, before you would have to call us” is what we say to our clients.
What we hope to see from you:
- You might rightly assume – as this text is in English, that your verbal and written skills in the English language should be excellent for this function, as your team on location will be of multiple nationalities. Being able to communicate in Dutch is beneficial.
- Speaking of communication: You know how to do so in a professional, corporate manner.
- You’re ambitious and enjoy working in a corporate environment. This might mean that the job can be demanding and asking for your flexibility and communicational strength.
- We hope to see that your enthusiasm is in the right place at Four IT. You want to develop and grow and this is the right fit for you and your ambition.
- IT is what we breath so for this position it’s important to be experienced in certain systems. We ask for experience in working with Windows 10/11, Apple OS/IOS, Microsoft Office and helpdesk-formats like ServiceNow, Topdesk and/or Autotask.
What we provide to make sure you come into work with a good feeling:
- You can count on a decent salary; based on experience and skillset/education the range will be between 2600 and 3300 EUR bruto a month
- Company car
- Pension arrangement
- You will be part of a growing company that is full of plans and ambition
- Access to training possibilities, suited to your ambitions and qualities
- A place in our team means we happily invite you to be part of our party-squad! 🙂
Is this an opportunity with your name on it?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible! Would you like some more info? Also feel free to contact us! 085-130 4355